• Exotic, floral scent with crisp ylang ylang and bright lime.
• Vegan formula made with a beeswax free blend.
• Baking soda free makes it ideal for sensitive skin
• All natural, handmade, & cruelty free.
• Free of preservatives, parabens, phthalates, and aluminum.
»» Sweat less, sweat cleaner, and smell better - naturally.
Our bodies are supposed to sweat as a natural cooling and cleansing cycle. By using antiperspirants, we are actually impeding our body’s natural defenses against moisture and the bacteria that can grow there. All antiperspirants contain aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex. This possible cancer causing agent stops sweat by filling your pores with aluminum salts and essentially blocking sweat from exiting your body.
Live Beautifully deodorants are not antiperspirants. They are an all natural alternative that actually works.
»» NOTES ON USE
• This product will not melt in your bathroom and you do not have to store it in the fridge.
• You do not need a lot to be effective - slide up only what you need for each usage and apply thinly.
• This will last you all day, all night, and even into the next day ~ While the scent blends that we've used are not typically intense, they will lightly linger for over 24 hours, keeping you smelling fresh. Higher exertion and heat may require additional deodorant applications.
• Our amazing blend soothes and conditions your underarm skin, helping to reduce itchiness and dryness as well as any red bumps from shaving.
»» You may notice additional sweating the first few days of use. Think of this as your body detoxifying and ridding itself of all of the harmful chemicals and additives it was receiving.
»» All Natural Ingredients: Organic Emulsifying Wax NF, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Zinc Oxide, Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot Powder), Magnesium Oxide, Pinus sylvestris Leaf (Pine) Oil, Callitris Intratropica (Cypress) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)