The Strappie Teether (for 3-12 months old) is an innovative teether designed specifically to be used as either a standalone teether or attached to baby carriers, backpacks, and even Mom!
This versatile teether is perfect for babies on the go! The Strappie Teether can prevent your baby carrier, sleeve and fingers from becoming your little one's chew-toy!
The included lanyard attaches anywhere with an adjustable velcro strap. The unique textures on all sides of The Strappie Teether offer babies teething relief when they need it most!
There are many reasons why The Strappie Teether is the best for your little one:
- Our unique textures are designed to help relieve the 'itchy gums' feeling that babies experience when teething
- Our Companion Strap (included with each Strappie Teether) attaches wherever you want it to- so it's always in reach and stays clean! No more bending over to pickup dirty teething toys.
- Orthodontic friendly - Promotes natural development of teeth and gums
- Able to be placed in the freezer or refrigerator for a cooling, soothing sensation, and easy to clean (dishwasher and steam sterilizer safe!)
Is The Strappie Teether Safe?
- Absolutely! The Strappie Teether has been lab tested and certified safe for infants by safety commissions worldwide.
- Rigorous tests are performed on it’s mechanical and physical structure and materials used to be non-toxic and safe for babies.
- The Strappie Teether has certifications meeting the standards of the following safety commissions:
- USA – Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) tested and certified (ASTM F963-17)
Made in the USA
FDA approved, food grade TPE material from the USA - the latest rubber blend (latex free) technology used in a wide range of children's products including pacifiers
BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalate, Metal, Latex, and Lead Free
Non-slip even when wet
Non porous, does not harbor bacteria or mold
Able to be steam sterilized if desired
Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
Greatly exceeds choking hazard dimensions (worldwide safety commission tested)