The Molar Magician is a uniquely designed teething aid shaped specifically to reach, and soothe, the back of the mouth molar area for babies and toddlers (6 -24 months old). Unlike traditional teethers, the flexible, yet firm, arms and legs reach back around front teeth and gums to the areas your little one needs the relief the most. The oval shape is designed to prevent The Molar Magician from reaching too far while also allowing for easy one-handed use by small hands.
Toddler teething is unpleasant and can increase irritability, sleeplessness and drooling even in 12+ month children. The Molar Magician is a great replacement for pacifiers that often reinforce bad habits and can possibly harm the growth and development of the mouth and teeth. Also a great substitute for thumbs, fingers, elbows, toes, breasts, and the family dog :)
WHY DOES THE MOLAR MAGICIAN WORK?
- The patent-pending, proven design and shape is the perfect size and weight for little hands and mouths.
- The multiple textures of The Molar Magician are easily accessible to allow little ones to massage their swollen gums by gliding in all directions.
- The Teether Harness (included with each Molar Magician) attaches to little one’s clothes so it's always in reach and stays clean! No more bending over to pickup dirty teething toys.
- Orthodontic friendly - Promotes natural development of teeth and gums
- A great pacifier replacement! No hard edges, soft and gentle
- Keeps your child’s hands and mouth busy
- Able to be placed in the freezer or refrigerator for a cooling, soothing sensation, and easy to clean (dishwasher and steam sterilizer safe!)