Zing! The cup that’s bright, bold and confident just like you. Feel the positive vibes and add a splash of color to your life (while Lunette keeps the rest dry).
Different colors, the same high quality cup.
All Lunette Menstrual Cups give you a comfortable, safe, odorless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day. Easy to keep clean and lasting for several years, this product basically pays for itself after just 3 months!
Made with soft, medical grade silicone which is BPA and chemical free. It’s produced with the highest standards, testing and love.
Each Lunette Menstrual Cup comes with a matching pouch (so you can keep it with you for whenever you need) and a handy guide.
- Medical grade silicone
- BPA FREE
- Contains No Latex
- Safe - wear it up to 12 hours and overnight!
As if knowing your bra size wasn’t enough, now you have to know your vagina size?
Don’t panic, that’s why we’re here. Although you’d be well off with either menstrual cup size, we want to make sure you’re comfortable with your choice.
That’s why we offer two sizes (because not all vaginas are the same).
The Lunette Cup Model 1
Light to normal flow
All Lunette Menstrual Cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 5ml (0.17 oz) and 13.5ml (0.46 oz).
The Lunette Cup Model 2
Normal to heavy flow
All Lunette Menstrual Cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 2 is made of firmer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 1.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 7.5ml (0.25 oz) and 15ml (0.5 oz)
- Menstrual Cup Sizes - The Cup Size Guide For Your Body and Flow
- Lunette is emptied about 2-4 times a day, and can be used overnight for up to 12 hours.
You will quickly learn your own rhythm by viewing how much fluid your cup has gathered. The measuring lines outside of the cup help to monitor your flow.
Lighter flow? Model 1 might be for you.
Heavier flow? Give Model 2 a go!
For teens and young users, the smaller Model 1 makes for easier ins and outs.
For those people who have given birth out there, you can use the Lunette Menstrual Cup Model 1 or 2. Pregnancy changes a few things down there, so firstly take into account your new cervix position (if it's low use a Model 1), and secondly your new flow volume post childbirth.
If you have a low-sitting cervix, try the shorter Model 1 for a better fit.
If you're a fitness goddess with strong vaginal muscles, consider using Model 1.
Sensitive bladder? The softer Model 1 might be a match made in heaven for you.