Why put chemicals on your baby? With the best EWG rating, Everyday Play naturally provides reef safe SPF30 protection for your little one. You'll love that it's free of chemicals, gluten, parabens and phthalates.
Winner of the national Red Tricycle Award for "Most Awesome Sunscreen", TruBaby Everyday Play applies easily and smells great. No more battles over sunscreen!
- Voted Most Awesome Sunscreen Winner by Red Tricycle!
- Highest rated for any kid’s line by Environmental Working Group (EWG)
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
- Mineral based - sustainable sourced zinc
- Reef friendly
- Vitamin A free
- Truly natural and non-toxic
- Eczema safe
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested
- Phthalate- and paraben-free
- PETA Certified Animal Cruelty-Free
- Biodegradable with 100% recyclable, BPA-free PET plastic packaging
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 40 minutes.
- Skin Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other skin protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially between 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Zinc Oxide 20% (non nano)
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
Capric caprylic triglycerides (coconut)
Sorbitan stearate (vegetable)
Cetyl dimethicone (sand)
Magnesium sulfate (epsom salt)
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract
Camellia sinesis (green tea) oil
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Punica granatum extract (pomegranate juice)
TruKid Proprietary Scent Blend
*= extremely mild antimicrobial, no formaldehyde or donors, non-solvent & non-genotoxic
All Organic Ingredients in this product are listed in BOLD
Note: We want our customers to have a positive experience with our products. To be sure that a skin care product works for you and your kids, we recommend for any new skin care product that you first do a Patch Test.